Something that I have glossed over is the type of my front cover, it was originally inspired by logo redesign that I made to in a way reimagine my image as an artist. But I enjoyed the way I created the signature using a texture brush, so I decided to make a type out of it as I couldn’t find a type that would fit both my style and my context of my work.
The final image is my finished typography that I have bolstered by doubling up layers to increase opacity so that the letters don’t fade. Overall I’m really happy with the finished piece, especially as this is my first jaunt into typography. The style is very reminiscent of chalk on a blackboard but I still think it works very well on my book exterior.